• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Really weird as I pretty much have only used it one place other than Cabela's online, and that was at the local Boy and Girls club to reserve a gym for my son's birthday party back in May.

First one was a $2 charge for some company in Iceland, and the other was $46 for some snack food place.

Great service on their end though, they called me and canceled the card pretty much right on the spot.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    There has been a lot od CC banks data hacked over the last year. I wouldn't blame the B&G club, or Cabela's. It was more than likely got hacked from the CC issuing bank.

Every time a charge gets issued on my CC I get a e-mail. My card got hacked one time before also.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Could be just random as well; I was on my third debit card by March this year, and each time, it was a tiny charge just to feel out the number. Remember, there is a finite number of card numbers; the first digit tells you what kind of card, 4=Visa, 5=MC, etc, next three, maybe four define the issuing bank, last digit is a checksum. We're gonna be needin' some more digits soon.

Top Bottom