• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tmfinney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    New Castle
    So my issue is I've had an assembled AR-15 lower for a year and a half now and due to other projects I haven't had the time or money to finish it. I'm getting ready to start assembling the upper half and I was wondering if someone would be able to help me in building this.

I really like getting to know how things are put together and I take pride in knowing how to do something myself. I live in the New Castle area and will drive to meet someone. If you want payment I'll discuss that in person. Thanks in advance.

Don

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 17, 2008
    Greenfield
    I'm a friend of the friend who would be involved in the assembly of the upper, or possibly do the work. Do you have any idea on how you want the upper set up and how you plan on using it? I put Marcs 20" stainless bull barreled upper together and it shoots brown bear cheapo stuff into a nickle sized group at 100 yards. If you are unsure about what all you want to do with the gun, talk to me, and marc and white_wolfe <- the man with the tools he might chime in and we can try to steer you in the correct direction as well as others on the forum.

Don

tmfinney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    New Castle
    Sorry it took so long to reply Don. I just messaged Marc and with all the info needed. All I'm wanting to do is get the upper built so I can get the gun working. I will probably have this be a target shooting rifle however as time and money allow I will be modifying it, it is an AR after all, I just need to know how to properly assemble the upper. The lower was not an issue with me and I had that finished in no time. If you need anymore info please let me know. Thanks again for all the help.

Top Bottom