• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    tomorrow i get to go shoot my first 357 magnum! stoked. but i still gotta go through this 12 hour shift and get some sleep before this happens. but i cant help but be excited. we are gunna shoot an AR and AK also, maybe a few handguns. i havnt got to shoot in forever. i just hope this rain ****s off so everyone can shoot! i know im not the only one shooting tomorrow. whats everyone else getting into? what you shooting?

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Have fun shooting the .357. Make sure you try some full power stuff to get the full experience. Unfortunately or fortunately, just a week ago my son and I shot off a whole bunch of ammo and my current stock of target rounds are a bit low.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I have two 357's. A regular sized one & a snubbed nose one. They are fun to shoot. You will enjoy shooting yours.

I went to the range yesterday & shot my SP101 357 using 158 gr 38 special rounds and 140 gr 357 rounds. I also shot my 22 LR MKIII.

Enjoy your outing.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I hear you man. Tomorrow Ill be working both of my jobs. I start my first job at 10am and wont get out of my second job until 12am. So Im looking at a 14 hour day. I have a pistol in layaway right now that Im hoping to pick up on sunday or monday and Im freaking dying to get out and shoot!

Have fun and be safe!

rn7554

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    tomorrow i get to go shoot my first 357 magnum! stoked. but i still gotta go through this 12 hour shift and get some sleep before this happens. but i cant help but be excited. we are gunna shoot an AR and AK also, maybe a few handguns. i havnt got to shoot in forever. i just hope this rain ****s off so everyone can shoot! i know im not the only one shooting tomorrow. whats everyone else getting into? what you shooting?
    It is completely different experience. First time I shot my S&W 60, 357 mag I enjoyed shooting it more than my glock 30, M&P 9 and other guns.

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    well today was AWESOME, shot a ton of rounds through all the guns we had (ak,ar,glock21,357magnum) i do have to say my favorite was the AK. i feel like i did fairly well with it. but my arm is bruised as a mother ****er and im back to work my 12 hour shift. tonights going to be a long as night.

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    with the rifles i did hit what i aimed at. it took me a while to get used to how it shot (being someone who doesnt have much experience with guns) i picked up pretty quickly and got comfortable. not saying im a hardass by any means. just proud of myself. i want to say we were about 50 feet away from the target. cant say for sure, it wasnt at a range but on private property. the only time i had trouble hitting what i was trying to aim at was when i was using slugs on my 12guage. i need to dial my site in but i just need some help with it. cause i sure as hell dont know what im doing when it comes to sights. i know the distance from me to the target isnt anything spectacular but i did better then what i thought i would.

Top Bottom