• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    What a sad day, when someone lets the words of radicals run them away from their life. The artist behind "Everyone Draw Mohamed Day" had a fatwa issued against her by a radical cleric in Yemen and the FBI told her to run away, change her name and go ghost. If she lived in a better state and wasn't too scared she should have obtained and carried her own firearm and stood her ground. The government, on the other hand says, "Run away" and she's gone. Sad.

On the Advice of the FBI, Cartoonist Molly Norris Disappears From View - Page 1 - News - Seattle - Seattle Weekly

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    That really makes me angry. The terrorists win again, thanks to our beloved government kowtowing to them.

Too many people cower to those a-holes.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    i would draw more pictures and try to get them to come out and fight like the men they arent. they are cowards.

she just gave them a victory. i would wait for the first muslim protester to come on my property and them run over them with my car, lol.

Woodsman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New albany
    This is what happens when we let political correctness run amok. All they have to do is scream, start a riot, and threaten violence and everyone runs for cover. If they don't get what they want, they resort to their typical behavior.

This brought to you by a group of people who think shooting guns up into the air is a good idea. And...hiding behind women and children is being brave. My :twocents: = :p to them.

Top Bottom