• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paul

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Brownsburg
    Not sure, there has been a ton of threads over it with too many post in them. Its hard to get accurate info. I should look i guess, after watching the vid i kind of want to.

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    Shawn and the guys at Cav Arms are friends of mine. All of their inventory was confiscated and their computers were taken. No one was charged with anything and they are still able to manufacture new firearms (07 FFL) and sell firearms so if the activity that they were engaged in was so illegal and terrible, why would they still be able to operate their business?

This is a witch hunt and it's hurting a very good group of guys that have done hard work for gun owners everywhere by not only making great products but also donating lots of rifles and plastic furniture to various pro-gun causes over the years.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    That is jacked up :n00b:

All of their inventory was confiscated and their computers were taken. No one was charged with anything and they are still able to manufacture new firearms (07 FFL) and sell firearms so if the activity that they were engaged in was so illegal and terrible, why would they still be able to operate their business?

hkhoosier

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    The truth is probably some where in the middle. I don't think these guys would go in the way they did if they had NOTHING on Cav Arms. Did they need to take it this far. Probably not. If I am wrong. SHAME on the ATF

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    and the problem is? The ATF can be very predatory much like the IRS, rub them the wrong way and they will find or manufacture a paperwork error or a technical rule violation. Not all ATF agents are bad but one bad apple. The *ssh*les in charge of the former US Government have decided that you will be PC. The Thought Police are on FULL ALERT and that video (harmless as I see) would be enough to trigger a response. Just wait till O'Bama, Hillary or our Manchurian Candidate friend McCain are in the White House. The Assimilation process has just begun.

Personal aside: I was talking with a former large gun store owner of many years who was heavy into sales of the evil mislabeled much aligned semi auto assault rifle. He had been inspected for many years by the same agent. Agent was changed, he was inspected and was told that he had 10 prior paperwork errors (abbreviations) and that he would be fined 10,000 per violation (100,000 total) or he could turn in his FFL. He turned in the FFL and now sells little of nothing. His version of the story but he no longer has guns and he was not prosecuted or fined. His offense IMHO was promoting the non PC evil semi auto assault weapon.

1984 will soon be coming to your neighborhood brought to you by secular progressives on both sides (D and R) and our gutless representatives who are in power for their satisfaction and personal greed.

Top Bottom