• ...and so much more!
  • chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Chad,
    I remember when you were a rookie at FNS, and now you are a kicking butt and WAY better than me! I know you've invested a lot of time, money, and effort to get where you are. You've earned every bit of your success! Keep up the hard work; the sky is the limit for you!
    Sincerely,
    Chuck

praff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    I want to see Pat's video

Haha....you dont want to see Pat's video. It was a train wreck of a match for me. I had 250 penalty points for the match with a couple doublefeeds due to weak mag springs, going back to positions due to missed targets, lots of makeups on steel, and the list goes on. It was a tough match and I was definitely not prepared. It makes me think I need to go back and re-learn how to pull the trigger all over again. I will be back there April for Area 6, so now I know what to expect. I dont wanna de-rail CB45's thread, but I will post one stage. Here is stage 8 from my match. Not a bad time, but a mike put me pretty low in results.

[video=youtube;8evxL1SIn_M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8evxL1SIn_M&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Last edited:
    Top Bottom