• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • windellmc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    Greenwood
    Here is a picture of what the bulged case looks like from a Saiga made for the Russian market. The bulge is a lot higher on the case than the OP's gun. The picture is also of a 7.62 variant. Allegedly those were never supposed to make it to the US market.

Does your Saiga do this to brass? - TheFiringLine Forums

Regardless a military AK-74 barrel should not do that, but I stand by what I saw on a Waffen AK-74 at the 1500. The back of the chamber looked chewed up on the back. I did not look at the actual chamber itself to see if it was also messed up.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Two options brother. Get the gun to me, if you need to ship I will pay for it, and I will return your money in full plus all shipping and any gas money you spent. 2. Get the gun to me, if you need to ship I will pay for it, and I will return it to the manufacture for repair or replacement. I stand by every gun we sell, new or used. I stand by Waffen Werks 100%! No matter what, we will make it right!

That kind of customer service is double dipped in awesome sauce !

I wish you guys had an Indy store .

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    Awesome, I'm impressed.
    Hopefully you guys are at the next 1500 in a few weeks (June 3rd-5th), I'm hoping to buy something from you guys "just because". :D

Two options brother. Get the gun to me, if you need to ship I will pay for it, and I will return your money in full plus all shipping and any gas money you spent. 2. Get the gun to me, if you need to ship I will pay for it, and I will return it to the manufacture for repair or replacement. I stand by every gun we sell, new or used. I stand by Waffen Werks 100%! No matter what, we will make it right!

Top Bottom