Cheaper Than Dirt! is suspending all firearm sales...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I think they lowered the Pmag price to $29.95. I think I paid $12.30 at Midway last Saturday.

Something about losing 30,000 fans in under 10 hours and in the same 10 have a brand new age form that is anti-YOU get 10,000+ likes will cause a business to take notice.

Yes Whosyer, Saturday pmags were under 13$ virtually everywhere and some places (like aims) had free shipping on them too.

I was actually going to order some Friday when I got home from work (just before hearing the news) because I wanted some that would fit in a FS2000.... then the news broke and it was sell out city before I got home.

I didn't even bother to look at midway.

No worries, they'll be back and prices back down in a month or two. I really don't think a ban is coming. Not if we all call, email and WRITE our congresscritters.

Reelections are a b*tch and most of them remember what happened after the 1994 ban passed and congress got evicted in the next session.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I did just check out midwayusa... limit of 2 magazines for backorder... :rolleyes:

I can see where they might want to limit... but 2? Really? Why bother? I'm not.

FWIW, they aren't price gouging and they are allowing backorder, so kudos to them.. still 2? Publicity and driving traffic. Brilliant marketing.

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    It was a limit of 5 when I ordered. For some reason, I only ordered 3.:n00b: I also ordered some 20 rounders for my LR308. I tried to order 5, it changed my number to 2.:dunno:

Top Bottom