• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    A friend just let me know that a passing acquaintance dug a canoe in his leg a couple of days ago while unholstering his 1911 at the end of the day. Can't say I'm surprised. He didn't seem to have the best head on his shoulders. The one time I was around him, the output device ran full out, while the input devices seemed to be turned off. I declared I'd never shoot with him. Looks like that little voice in my head just proved itself to be correct again. I'm glad the kid didn't seriously hurt himself or a bystander.

Anyone else ever hear of a similar incident involving someone they know and just think that they knew if would only be a matter of time?

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    No incident but I have a short story.

I have a friend, and his friend recently had his mom buy him a handgun. And he said that he could shoot an apple off my friends head at 100 yards..and he was completely serious.

I don't know the guy personally but just hearing that, made me say, "He's effing stupid and I will never go shooting with him."

I might have shot him in the foot if I was there when he said it.

Yes, because that wouldn't have made you an idiot...that got locked up. What would Tim Tebow think about shooting someone in the foot because they're an idiot? He wouldn't want you as a fan. Go do some Tebowing for a few hours to reflect on what you just said.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Cheddar Bob is known as Jimmy’s (Eminem's) dumb friend in the movie 8 Mile, who is slightly retarded and ends up shooting himself in the crotch.

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    A friend just let me know that a passing acquaintance dug a canoe in his leg a couple of days ago while unholstering his 1911 at the end of the day. Can't say I'm surprised. He didn't seem to have the best head on his shoulders. The one time I was around him, the output device ran full out, while the input devices seemed to be turned off. I declared I'd never shoot with him. Looks like that little voice in my head just proved itself to be correct again. I'm glad the kid didn't seriously hurt himself or a bystander.

Anyone else ever hear of a similar incident involving someone they know and just think that they knew if would only be a matter of time?

Yes, this guy was a serious threat. Many people said be careful on our bowling night. "Naw, I'm a security guard, I know what I'm doing." Then a couple of bowling nights later he wasn't there. Why? Because he shot himself in the bathroom, while on the job!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yes, this guy was a serious threat. Many people said be careful on our bowling night. "Naw, I'm a security guard, I know what I'm doing." Then a couple of bowling nights later he wasn't there. Why? Because he shot himself in the bathroom, while on the job!
    Okay, is this a euphemism? Sounds painful! :laugh:

Top Bottom