Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    It's always the fault of someone else.
    Their failed policies can't possibly be responsible. :rolleyes:

Well, of course.
    Just like, the way to stop fights in school is to expel both parties when a fight occurs.
    Then, the punks who don't care about an education can hit the kids who want to learn and the good kids won't fight back because they don't want to get expelled. All the punks need to do is make sure the teacher doesn't see the first hit.
    It significantly reduces fighting in school and only hurts the ones who wouldn't break the rules.
    Just like gun control only hurts the people who don't break the law.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Well, of course.
    Just like, the way to stop fights in school is to expel both parties when a fight occurs.
    Then, the punks who don't care about an education can hit the kids who want to learn and the good kids won't fight back because they don't want to get expelled. All the punks need to do is make sure the teacher doesn't see the first hit.
    It significantly reduces fighting in school and only hurts the ones who wouldn't break the rules.
    Just like gun control only hurts the people who don't break the law.

Such school violence policies are also a sham. Teachers ignore what happens, or fights get displaced to off school property- but that's OK, alternative school kid can kill an honor student, as long as it's off school property or nobody sees anything. FWIW if the good kid does anything to make physical contact- like wrapping the aggressor up in a bear hug after being attacked, he's out too. Anti violence principle, his supposed national program, didn't like my complaint........was all stammers and tugging up his Sansabelt pants, after he tried to intimidate me with a chest bump.

Maybe he was from Chicago?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I can't help but wonder if any of AG Holder's F&F guns have made their way to the streets of Chicago.

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    I can't help but wonder if any of AG Holder's F&F guns have made their way to the streets of Chicago.

I wouldn't doubt it.

Also, weren't there other ATF stings operations that allowed guns to be sold to criminals with the intention of tracking them? Then later to find that they later where in fact used in violent crime.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I wouldn't doubt it.

Also, weren't there other ATF stings operations that allowed guns to be sold to criminals with the intention of tracking them? Then later to find that they later where in fact used in violent crime.

Yes, there were other such operations that we know of, although the quesiton of whether or not there was any intention to track is highly debatable. It also raises the quesiton of how many such operations, perhaps smaller and more localized, that we never heard about. After all, integrity and transparency are clearly not part of the game plan.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Yes, there were other such operations that we know of, although the quesiton of whether or not there was any intention to track is highly debatable. It also raises the quesiton of how many such operations, perhaps smaller and more localized, that we never heard about. After all, integrity and transparency are clearly not part of the game plan.

That statement seems to sum up the entire Obama administration.

Top Bottom