Children holding their breath! EVERYBODY PANIC!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    LOL! I challenge you to find ANYONE who has been to a pool with friends and not played “I’ll bet I can hold my breath longer than you"

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    What a screwed up story!!!!
    It talks about kids holding their breath under water. Then tries to tie that in with statistics about numbers of drownings and other injuries and deaths in and around pools! Ridiculous !!!!!
    The lifeguards are on the look-out for kids holding their breath under water!?!?!?
    They should be more worried about anyone dumb enough to NOT hold their breath! The way it is written ( very poorly!), it sounds like they expect you to breath under water!..... Probably one of the worst written articles I've ever read!

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    "It happens but it is strictly forbidden in our pools," said Christine Kinsella, aquatic coordinator for the northern half of Gwinnett County.

Huh! Must be a lot of drowning fatalities in Gwinnett County if you're not allowed to hold your breath underwater!!:n00b:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Well screw it, I'm getting rid of my pool! I never knew there was any danger associated with water. I sure am glad we have people like this in the world willing to risk ridicule to point out stuff us regular folks are too dumb to know.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Well screw it, I'm getting rid of my pool! I never knew there was any danger associated with water. I sure am glad we have people like this in the world willing to risk ridicule to point out stuff us regular folks are too dumb to know.

+1

The human body is 98% water..... everybody is fraction away from drowning.

Top Bottom