WTS: Chinese 870 Clone with Spec Ops Stock $225 ($300 with Ammo)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    SOLD TO jontheturboguy
    FINAL PRICE DROP TO $175 for Shotgun ($250 with Ammo)

Selling off my trunk shotty. It was purchased used and a Knox Recoil reducing stock bought for it. The original grip & stock are included. This is a really fun shotgun that is a hoot to have fun with at the range. I am asking $225 for it, but the offer is open only for the next week and the FTF would have to happen in Bloomington.

I am not that motivated to sell, except that I have bills with deadlines. The deadlines are next week and if this is not sold by then, I will just keep it.

10150394663_82f00c0f72_c.jpg

10150394073_5e0fd56102_c.jpg

10150258245_0292e89c2d_c.jpg

10150408493_3b09d9a77b_c.jpg

10150351986_7670a56597_c.jpg

10150350716_abf6967af1_c.jpg

I am asking $225 for the shotgun itself and will include the ammo pile for another $75 (20x zombie buckshot, 100x reduce recoil buckshot, 81x birdshot).

Now, I do have sale conditions:

The transaction has to be in Bloomington and I do require a signed bill of sale - one for me and one for you. I only record your name & Drivers License # (no address or anything). I use DLN only because it is worthless without LEO powers but is proof I checked your ID, and the paper will have my same ID written on it for you to have a copy (what's good for the goose is good for the gander and all).

Payment = cash.

Let me know,
    Techres

[Note: for those who hate paper, I understand - but this is what lets me sleep well, and my sleep has value. If it ain't your thing, I fully understand.]

PM'd answers to Slow Hand:

1. The sighted barrel is smooth, not rifled.

2. It had cycling issues when I got it due to a loose lifter, but I took a clamp and re-installed it and it has not given me any trouble since then. I did not peen it, but it has worked so I figured "why mess with it?"

3. The knox/black ops stock is for an 870 and works on this guy. I am guessing other items will work, but I have no way to know. You might google around and see what others have said on these. I just don't know.

4. I put $105 into the stock (internet) and $170 into the shotty (pawn shop special) so I am taking a loss by selling it at $225. The only thing I may be missing is the screw for the pistol grip and it might be the same one that is for the stock - I really can't remember if they are the same one or not.

Let me know if I missed anything,
    Techres

Last edited:

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    The rifle sighted barrel; is it smooth bore or rifled? Any cycling issues with it? Do you know if 870 accessories (mag tube extension, sidesaddle) will fit?

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom