• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyharleyguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Carmel
    Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section. I am a new gun owner and have already gone through a 16 hour class on hand guns, My question is this. I'm looking to join the CHL Protection Plan to cover legal expenses if I were to be arrested for a shooting. I would like to know if anybody else has joined them and what their thoughts are. If not them who would you all recommend? Here is their link.

CHLPP is a legal services membership organization for concealed handgun licence/permit holders

Thanks
    Charlie

Pinchaser

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    It would be a complete waste of your money and you should spend it on something of more use to you.

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    CHL? Is this some Texas thing?
    :laugh:
    He never gives up. Never sleeps.

"Objection, Your Honor. Counsel is once again leading a witness for purposes of which we are all too familiar." :laugh:

Trivia questions for the Professor:

1) Do you maintain a full-time loading dock crew, or is that more of a seasonal thing?

2) Does your archnemesis ship via Fed Ex, UPS, or other?

3) Does he ever include a nastygram with the invoice/bill of lading?

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    people should check their homeowners policy before they drop that kinda coin

Typically, homeowners policies will cover something that's accidental. For example, if you're cleaning your gun and accidentally shoot the neighbor. There is typically no coverage for something that's intentional like shooting a bad guy.

This was true for my policy anyhow.

YMMV

ETA:

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section. I am a new gun owner and have already gone through a 16 hour class on hand guns, My question is this. I'm looking to join the CHL Protection Plan to cover legal expenses if I were to be arrested for a shooting. I would like to know if anybody else has joined them and what their thoughts are. If not them who would you all recommend? Here is their link.

CHLPP is a legal services membership organization for concealed handgun licence/permit holders

Thanks
    Charlie

Charlie, the USCCA has some coverage for this as well as another group that escapes me right now. If you search this forum for insurance you'll likely find the threads that were discussed before with some reviews of the different plans available.

Hope this helps

Top Bottom