• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'll give everyone just one guess what the topic is on the Chris Matthews Show this morning... Argh, they even just replayed the Bob Costas sound bite... :puke:

Wow, this would make a good drinking game. Watch the news and every time a liberal commentator says "high capacity clip" or "assault weapon" take a drink. (My SKS clips hold 10 rounds, but my Mauser and Mosin clips only hold 5, so would my SKS clips be considered "high capacity"? :):)

I must admit I'm getting a chuckle seeing them have to admit that gun laws have been relaxing in recent years. One commentator in particular is shocked (SHOCKED I tell ya!) that in some places, people can open carry! They don't even have to conceal their guns! :runaway:

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    CM is part of the anti-gun choir. They're all singing out of the same hymnal. It would be more news if one of them were singing a different song.

loudpedal

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Parc Fermé
    Chris wasn't on this morning. It was one of his regular guests though, John Heilemann I believe.

I would like to think that the main reason people watch political talk shows is to get information. Some go there for affirmation.

Regardless; whenever I look to someone for information or affirmation it only makes sense to look to those who are better informed than me.

MSNBC fail
    INGO pass :ingo:

Top Bottom