• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Each year she drops a new bomb. I love my Mother in Law.....

She announced to all 15 of us at Christmas dinner that this is the last Christmas dinner her and my Father in law will be at, and we better remember them after they are dead.

Anyone able to top that statement from your Christmas dinner?

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    I spent 6 days over the holidays with my MIL at Disney. I wish mine would have given the timeline to peace. Congratulations!!!

I could do one year of waiting standing on my head.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Not at dinner...

But I was a pall bearer at my grandmother-in-law's funeral / burial this past Monday & Tuesday.

-J-

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers

She announced to all 15 of us at Christmas dinner that this is the last Christmas dinner her and my Father in law will be at,

Longbow should have answered: "I'll drink to that!" :):

IMG_2462.jpg

PriestEG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 4, 2011
    Indianapolis
    had to listen to my girlfriends grandmother talk about why she couldnt eat deviled eggs and what it did to her later on... and then tell me and my girlfriend that i better not eat them since it could have the same effect on me!! gotta love lil ol ladies

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    "where's the green stuff"
    "what's in this green stuff that makes it taste so good"

Of course the main ingredient was zombie blood.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana

She announced to all 15 of us at Christmas dinner that this is the last Christmas dinner her and my Father in law will be at, and we better remember them after they are dead.

Years back an uncle (ex uncle now) came into the room my brother and I were in and declared that "this Christmas sucks, all I asked for was some 3rd hole fun and I got denied again". We were in our early teens. There was no response. I was never able to look at him again without having to force myself not to laugh as hard as I could. I guess my aunt is a big time prude...brought massive amounts of shame upon the family.

canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    I was told there would be no Christmas at all last year, the world will have ended on Dec 21, 2012; apparently I wasn't around for the documentary.

I was up in WI and my girlfriend's father noticed I was carrying when I was disarming to comply with the no carry sign (weight of law in WI) for lunch (it took 2hrs for everyone else to agree on a place for lunch that I had never heard of much less known their gun policy, I was not about to reset that process)...after he learned this and was surprised, every time a new face showed up over the 4 days we were visiting, it was announced (like when a kid learns a swear word and want to use it as much as they can before they get in trouble for it) that I was packing a .44 mag handgun (amazing what my G27 turned into), so much for being concealed. I was pleasantly surprised though, that everyone else was actually very ok with it, and some were even pleased to learn about it.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Who are you kidding? I drink with my MIL most of the time I drink. I love my inlaws! They are my second set of parents for real! Im thankful for having them in the family!

Sucks to be all of you that have crappy inlaws! Mine are the best for sure! Oh yeah and they bought me a G23 this year for an early christmas present!

-MColford

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell

Fa La la la la - la la la la!

Top Bottom