• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Menace67

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Noblesville
    It's like Christmas everyday I come home there is a new package on the front door step with reloading gear :rockwoot:

Can't wait til everything shows up and I can start reloading :D

Hope to hit up Andrew's next reloading class. You guys have a lot of great info and advice, I have been reading some of the older threads and the sticky's.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    If you can make a class good on you. I asked a lot of questions and figured a lot on my own, but a class would have been helpful. I have been reloading for just over two months now.

HDSilvrStreak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Fishers
    I took Andrew's class and it was worth every penny.

It's not just the information given. Honestly, most of the information is available online if you look hard enough and have the time.

What his class did for me, more than anything, is remove the mystery about reloading. It also removed that tentative feeling I was having approaching my first batch. It instills confidence that what you are doing is being done correctly.

If you have the opportunity, take a class.

msd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    Princeton
    Been like that here for 20 yrs now. I'm sure UPS and USPS drivers just roll their eyes when they see my name,

HDSilvrStreak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Fishers
    My mail man must hate me. I've twice had deliveries of over 5K in bullets that come in multiple boxes. The boxes don't fit in the mail box, so he has to bring them to the door. If I know they're coming, I kind of watch out for it (since I work at home) and run out to help. I've missed him the last couple of times though.

Top Bottom