• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I've not seen the sign personally, but at least at a Circuit City store in Ohio there is a "Gun Free Zone" sign in the Circuit City. The information was posted on the 1911 forums I frequent. Seems the poster even wrote a letter to Circuit City and got back a response from the legal beagles at headquarters that the signs are posted to protect the safety of their customers :bonk:

I'm a frequent shopper at Circuit City and have never seen the sign but the poster at the 1911 forums said it was out of the way so I intend to look for it. If it exists then the Best Buy is across the street and I know they don't have No Guns signs posted there.

BTW, why don't we have a STICKY thread or some other place where all the Gun Free Zone stores can be listed? :stickpoke:

AFA1CY

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    In that Field that is Green
    That very well could be an Ohio thing. From what I understand there are quite a few establishments that have adopted the "gun free" zone signs in Ohio. Probably a knee-jerk reaction to them passing a carry law.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    That very well could be an Ohio thing. From what I understand there are quite a few establishments that have adopted the "gun free" zone signs in Ohio. Probably a knee-jerk reaction to them passing a carry law.
    Probably.

A friend of mine from Ohio sent me one of these, asked if I knew of any organization in Indiana that printed something similar. I think he buys them for $3 per 100 cards. Personally I think the wording on the back could be a bit better than they have, but at least they have something!

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    I just remembered this. Great Times on the Southside has a "No Firearms" sign on the door. I won't be back.

I have also seen "no firearms" at some movie theaters around town.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    What is Great Times?

The one in Castleton isn't there anymore. It's where I had my first legal alcoholic beverage! That was a fun night.:lmfao:

I didn't realize there was one on the south side now. Hmm.. they didn't have go-karts or batting cages either... Am I thinking of something else?

Top Bottom