• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • avboiler11

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    New Albany
    Curious what good fishing spots there are down around Clark/Floyd counties...I'm a transplant to the area and don't know what is easily accessible to the public except for the lakes in Clark State Forest (which I've never fished).

Bluegill, smallmouth, largemouth, catfish, rock bass, crappie...I'm none too particular, just like a good fight on the end of an ultralight rod :D

Last edited:

Harry2110

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Its been a few years but I used to fish the falls of ohio state park fossil beds and the spot where fallen run creek runs into the ohio river in new albany for white bass and suager.

The fallen run creek spot is hard to find. You park next to the chemical storage drums by the houses and walk behind the gate and slightly off to your left into the woods. Ill be back in may and could possibly show you some time.

Now for catfish I used to have a spot that could produce 200+ 1lb yellow bellies a day but you had to walk thru tons of foilage(literally like jungle treking ) and 1mile back into loop wetlands before that.

Now there is deam lake if you dont mind paying the entry fee.

Top Bottom