• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    The new class 3 dealer should become a site sponsor and build relationships here on INGO. =)

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Terre Haute
    There's a new Class 3 dealer in Terre Haute, call 812-466-3851 for more information:ar15:

Hey, I am all for a Class III in Terre Haute, just so I don't have to drive far to get the fun stuff, but this statement makes me think of the writing on the wall in the bathroom stall...."Call 555-1313 for a good time!"

May be legit, but leaves a lot to be desired on info.

chuddly

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    Eminence, IN
    makes me think he is the new class III guy in town. only 2 post and he drops a quick post with a number in it with no real information about it. That just screams "i know im not following the rules so if i make it quick maybe no one will notice".

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Thats the number for Alpha Arms up in the north end of town.

There are actually quite a few class 3 dealers in town. Not all of them have store fronts ;)

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    we did..... technically all NFA fireams licensees pay an SOT/fee to get that license.

SOT = Special Operation Tax, which is divided into 3 different classes:

Class 1 = importer
    Class 2 = manufacturer / dealer
    Class 3 = dealer

jhorutz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2012
    That's why you pick up the phone or stop by the shop, face to face is the best way to find out who you are dealing with. Comments like these are exactly why I don't spend much time on these forums.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    spending time on this forum could be good for your business. It does many things...

1) it introduces you and your store to the people of this site, which is a lot of people
    2) it lets people know what you have
    3) it lets people know what kind of person you are, and how you do business. Positive feedback on here is something people actually use and it has meaning to most of us.
    4) if enough people get to know you on a personal level, it can help your business, see feedback above
    5) I hate to sound like Im telling you to spend money, but advertising on this site is cheap, and it gets you all of the above.

Seriously, we have paying vendors here, and people like to give paying vendors money. Then when someone comes here to advertise their business which is completely unknown, and with out even saying who they are, or any other information, people are pretty skeptical.

I mean really, what do you have to loose? word of mouth sucks compared to the speed of the internet. of course it can also have the opposite effect if your business practices/attitude isn't up to snuff. ;)

INGO won't make or break your business, but if you have a good business it will NOT hurt your business. Period.

jhorutz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2012
    I appreciate your comments and I get that, when most of the comments are derogatory and these individuals don't bother to make an effort it doesn't make me want to buy in to it. I know its not all like that, but unfortunately that's been my experience. I run a legitimate business, I treat people fairly, and I'm not out to do anybody wrong. I posted a simple comment to let people know I'm here and most of the comments that were made were simply uncalled for. Thanks again.

jhorutz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2012
    I have several Huntertown Arms Suppressors on order and should be here within a few weeks, They are manufactured right here in Indiana and are at a price that won't break the bank. Call 812-466-3851 for more information, find out what we have in stock, or place and order for something specific. thanks

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    There's a new Class 3 dealer in Terre Haute, call 812-466-3851 for more information:ar15:

This is what you post and then degrade INGOer's for not making an effort? I have few reasons to head to Terre Haute and your attitude is not helping matters!

Try actually introducing yourself, saying what you have available or en route, maybe lost your transfer fees for Class III items stuff like that... You are expecting folks to spend hundreds of dollars for items thy won't get for six plus months, maybe you could at least attempt to instill some confidence in your customer base...

jhorutz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2012
    My apologies if I some how offend you, I have instilled quite of bit of confidence with those who have actually met me and purchased from me. There's always going to be something that's misinterpreted especially in this type of arena, and several of the comments that were posted in this thread were uncalled for. I'm just trying to let people know I'm here and invite them to visit my shop. Feel free to stop by or call me directly, I have nothing to hide, my name is Jason

Top Bottom