Please reply by conversation.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Sale pend'g-

This is a clean, used gas clothes dryer, by Whirlpool. It is approximately 9 years old..... however, was only used for six months or so, then put in storage while the owners new home was being built. After the home was completed, they purchased new Kenmore appliances for the kitchen and laundry. So this has seen little actual use and is very clean.

There are a couple of small dents in the black control panel (from moving) and the enamel paint on the top suface has some wear and even a couple of pencil line-sized scratches.... from boxes being set on top, in their storage unit.

* Model# LGC6646A
    * 6-cycle; 4-temp
    * Heavy-duty, extra large capacity
    * End of cycle signal (buzzer)
    * 22,000 BTU
    * 120-volt power cord (for timer, door switch, tumbler motor, igniter/glow-plug, etc)

Altho not perfect appearance wise, the original owner is both a customer and friend.... and he assures me this unit runs and performs like a new one.

Price is $45 ftf in N.W. Indianapolis (2.5 mi east of Eagle Creek Range). Feel free to PM or e-mail me for a phone number....

* I have a small hand truck you may borrow, if you need it to move this in somewhere.

Thanks for looking!

CleanWhirlpoolGasDryer002.jpg

CleanWhirlpoolGasDryer004.jpg

CleanWhirlpoolGasDryer003-1.jpg

CleanWhirlpoolGasDryer.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom