• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    I'm starting to get back into PC gaming a bit, and I really enjoy playing games cooperatively with friends. (Competitively is fun as well)

Anyone else do much of this? What games do you like for it?

I picked up Saints Row IV in the steam summer sale. I also have MW2 and Lego Lord of the Rings.

If a bunch of us here play on steam, we should form an INGO group or something. Anyone interested?

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Sure do, I even play in a few LAN parties that are pretty fun too.

I'm down for an INGO Steam group. I'll even create it, if I am allowed to?

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    I always enjoyed Combat Arms. Free to download but can buy weapons and upgrade. Quite a bit of fun actually. Let me know if you're interested in playing it and we can start linking up.

[video=youtube;IvyyFT7h1QY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvyyFT7h1QY[/video]

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    I'm down for an INGO Steam group. I'll even create it, if I am allowed to?

Well, we could avoid the INGO moniker with it. Don't want to step on any toes.

I always enjoyed Combat Arms. Free to download but can buy weapons and upgrade. Quite a bit of fun actually. Let me know if you're interested in playing it and we can start linking up.

Interesting. Do you end up having to spend some cash on upgrades if you want to really enjoy the game, or be good at it?

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    Well, we could avoid the INGO moniker with it. Don't want to step on any toes.

Interesting. Do you end up having to spend some cash on upgrades if you want to really enjoy the game, or be good at it?

I played for a long time without spending money, but the limited guns and upgraded guns are easier to use. Plus, they look cool.
    But, yes to have a lot more fun a new gun cost ~$20-$35. You unlock guns as you rank but can't get special ones a lot of times. All $$ purchased guns are permanent. I don't play any other game console so any games or thing I would buy I spend that gaming money towards this one. I haven't played in a few months though. Been busy.

Untitled.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
      Untitled.jpg
      34.2 KB · Views: 5

BroodXI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Salem
    d&d get any better? i beta tested it but dropped it shortly after release. Guess it sucked so bad they made it free to play.

Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    I play a few games when I have time. Defiance, Saints Row, Rift, used to play WoW, sometimes MechWarrior Online or Planetside 2 if I'm feeling viscious. Looking into that upcoming space sim/MMO Star Citizen, but it won't release for a while yet. As you can see, most of them are free to play, as with everything else that's going on funds are a wee bit tight these days heh.

Top Bottom