• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    I work third shift and occasionally listen to it during my lunch break. Sometimes it's good stuff, and sometimes they're really wacky. Personally, I actually enjoy the wacky ones the most. :D lol

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Great show. How else could you find out about the Reptile People living in large caves under South Carolina?
    I must have missed that show,I thought the reptiles were in New Mexico, under a mountain, and they had a big battle years ago...at the under ground base there....which is connected to the Denver Airport...see "Sinister Sites"- Denver International Airport!!:twocents:

Last edited:

.40caltrucker

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    I listen every time I drive over night. Heard a little bit of the Zombie show Saturday morning during the replay.

If ya have XM yesterdays show plays from 10pm to 1am,he is live at night 1-5 then the show is replayed 5-9. 11 hours of Coast to Coast AM :rockwoot:

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    I cant imagine ever listening that show, and thinking it was anything other than a farce.

I have better things to do with my time personally.

Last edited:

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Do you watch t.v.? This is really no different then the radio broadcasts before t.v. was invented. Like "War of the Worlds" ect...

Only War of the World was intended as fiction.

CtoC is presented and intended as fact.

And I use the term "fact" in this instance very very very loosely.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Oh, I don't know if it is "fact". The host has WAY to much fun with it. The some guests and callers may think it is true, but a large portion of the audience is on to the game.

My wife thoroughly enjoys the show. So much so that she subscribes to the podcast to not miss anything! She says it is better than reading a sci-fi novel or ghost story.

INGO is my source for tin foil, though.

JSeroka

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I LOVE this program, been listening to it for almost 10 years now!! I wish I didn't have to get up so early or I'd be listening to it, might have to get a download for this one :-D

Top Bottom