• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alluwant

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    I was wondering a little about this gun is it reliable and accurate. I have seen the gun and I love the look. And about how much can I pick one up for. Thanks for the replies

csm47362

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    New Castle, IN
    This is my daily carry. I trust it with my life. NO issues at all. I found my for a real deal at show via private sale. The going rate I have seen on one is between $750-$900. Here is mine I replaced the grips for wood one's with a slimmer fit..
    100_5462.jpg

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    This is a great compact. I have had ones in .45acp and .40, great weapons for CC. Feed and shoot well! Prices over $700 the last one I looked at

dboz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Greenwood
    Is the frame aluminum or steel? I have handled compact 1911s with steel frames and they are surprisingly heavy for their size.

cav_cdr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Columbus
    I usually carry a Colt Night Defender (special run by Colt for Talo - aluminum frame and dark blued slide) in .45ACP. I have probably run 500+ rounds through it and have had no issues with either hardball or JHP. I started carrying the Hornady Critical Defense ammo in it (and my other defense guns) as it is intended to expand reliably regardless of what it hits. I have also added a set of Crimson Trace lasergrips. They work exceptionally well and I believe they might give youan edge in a defense encounter.

Top Bottom