• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chapparal

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 16, 2011
    B'town
    I have three sets of custom wooden grips for a 1911 Officer's Model. These are too small to fit a standard size 1911. I want to sell two and keep one set but I cannot decide which to keep. Yall can decide which one I keep for me!

Chip McCormick Grips The grips on the site fit full size frames, these do not!

First one appears to be a darker rosewood. It is labelled CHI82010 AAA Fancy Officers Chip McCormick Fancy Grip GRIPW COL. Asking $50.00 shipped, $45.00 ftf.

9k=
    PyTdQcXMvxdPAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Second one appears to be walnut. It is labeled CHI82010 AAA Fancy Officers Chip McCormick Fancy Grip GRIPW COL. Asking $50.00 shipped, $45.00 ftf.

81FGLWZPJ1AAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Final set of grips were marked for a Officer's 1911, they have the same hole spacing, but you will need to verify these will fit the Officer's model before taking. These grips wrap around the front of the unit and have finger grooves, I do not know who the manufacturer was. I believe these are rosewood but that is just a guess. These have a 40 written on the inside of them but I have no idea what that means. FTF only on this set so their fitment can be verified, $45.00.
    Z

Z
    +CwHJIoMN1QAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
    Z

I have better photos but the system keeps rejecting them so, no photos to post right now...
    Z

Last edited:

Chapparal

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 16, 2011
    B'town
    For some reason, the system will not accept my photos right now. I have tried resizing, renaming, etc...

The first two are similar to the ones found in the weblink but are for the Officer model.

Chip McCormick Grips

Apparently, they no longer make the Officer's Model grip. These are not the ultra thin grips.

We will be around the north and east side of Indy in the morning if you would like to look at them first hand.

Chapparal

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 16, 2011
    B'town
    These are very nice wood grips but they will NOT fit the full size frame. I would be using them if they did. They are very nice!

Chapparal

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 16, 2011
    B'town
    Let us see if these photos work....

The right one is the darker rosewood SOLD, the left one is the second one described above.

Below is the third set

If these would fit a full size frame I would be using them! They are FAR nicer than the factory ones on mine.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom