• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy Wing Chun

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    NE Side of Indy
    Pressure washer to take care of the blonde's mouth with the bulging shotgun barrel. Though I can't keep from thinking that it was all play acting for entertainment.

I would hope it is acting.

She said she got the shotgun from her Grandfather and that she is selling it b/c they aren't close anymore. Hmmm...I'm on his side.

GlockZ

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    $500 is all I can give you for the .50 desert eagle! Lol I about fell out of my chair! It's like all the bad things about sons of guns and cajun pawn stars rolled into One show.

jeepfreek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    That is for sure on the do not record list again. What a horrible ridiclous show. Much much worse than the other gun shows. I guess I would expect at least something good out of it but what a waste of time.

Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    Sneak in one night with some paint filled claymore-type devices all around the outside of the building and parking lot. As the come hard (thier words, if I recall correctly) mall ninja derping in the parking lot, trigger them. I think that would be the highlight of the entire season.

If they have that much drama and BS and tension between members of the crew, I certainly wouldn't want to work there. Combine that with folks getting ripped off and everything else...

Yeah, this one already got cancelled off the DVR.

harrisonpainter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    I am speechless. The only thing I can say is if a group of tacticool idiots were barrel sweeping me as I was getting gas across the street, they would have a serious problem on their hands.

Bigshep

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2012
    New Albany
    I didn't even watch the show, but the video in the link......wow just wow....Its almost worth watching just to see how dumb it gets. Almost.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I missed this thread, didn't even know the show existed until this morning, got home late late from kings island. I thought some of the gunstores were bad around here for selling guns but this place was crazy, that guy with the ACR should have just sold it to one of his buddies, $1000.00?? What a ripoff, with a 300.00 surefire (that may have been courtesy of uncle sam though).

tlfuller27

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Nappanee,IN
    I have to admit I will watch it late at night when nothing else on just to see.the guns but man do they rip off people and our soldiers . Hate to see how they were when they served cause according to opener they all served. But hey wonder how my neighbor's would react if I entered my house like this. Never know who might break in.:twocents:

Top Bottom