• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    How old was this person and how long ago did it happen? (Trying to find out what generation this is being taught to)

Or alternatively, why are people of OUR generation still mad and ethnocentric as all get out over stuff that the folks who perpetrated it are either dead or double checking their wills right now?

Are the Japanese planning on anything right now to destroy the US? I really don't think so. 1945 called, they want their racist bilge back...

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Or alternatively, why are people of OUR generation still mad and ethnocentric as all get out over stuff that the folks who perpetrated it are either dead or double checking their wills right now?

Are the Japanese planning on anything right now to destroy the US? I really don't think so. 1945 called, they want their racist bilge back...

Enemies of America are wising up. they know they hold no chance in hell of defeating us on the field of battle. they are attempting to defeat America by infiltrating us and contaminating our schools with their ideas, and also by destroying our ecconomy. look at who our president is now .... need i say more. dont look for enemies in the traditional sense or you will be looking in the wrong place and flanked. Japan is still our enemy. If you think it ha anything to do with race thats idiot thinking. the race arguement is for those that are absent of reasonable thought processes to throw up everytime they cant keep up with a discusion.

also i recall afew years ago that japan was in a depression and who came to their rescue??? the U.S. of coarse.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Enemies of America are wising up. they know they hold no chance in hell of defeating us on the field of battle. they are attempting to defeat America by infiltrating us and contaminating our schools with their ideas, and also by destroying our ecconomy. look at who our president is now .... need i say more. dont look for enemies in the traditional sense or you will be looking in the wrong place and flanked. Japan is still our enemy. If you think it ha anything to do with race thats idiot thinking.

also i recall afew years ago that japan was in a depression and who came to their rescue??? the U.S. of coarse.

Alright, so in that sense, WHAT is Japan doing right now to undermine the US? Cultural warfare? I was not in school LONG ago and remember distinctly that Japan attacked us in the 40s due to us sanctioning their butts because of Indochina raids for materials like fuel and rubber, plus quite a few other things (leadership hubris, US fleet diversion, etc...). That was what I was taught from my teachers.

To anyone here: Please cite from an ACTUAL history book that the bomb wasn't dropped on Germany due to whites. Please cite any other reason for Japan attacking the US. Please cite (mind you again, from an actual textbook, with reference) any information that our dropping of the bomb on Japan was due to race. I want CREDIBLE sources for this information, not circumstantial, I heard from so and so stuff.

Also, I would enjoy any citing from a CREDIBLE source that Japan is currently undermining the integrity of the US, it's children, it's fluids, etc...

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Alright, so in that sense, WHAT is Japan doing right now to undermine the US? Cultural warfare? I was not in school LONG ago and remember distinctly that Japan attacked us in the 40s due to us sanctioning their butts because of Indochina raids for materials like fuel and rubber, plus quite a few other things (leadership hubris, US fleet diversion, etc...). That was what I was taught from my teachers.

To anyone here: Please cite from an ACTUAL history book that the bomb wasn't dropped on Germany due to whites. Please cite any other reason for Japan attacking the US. Please cite (mind you again, from an actual textbook, with reference) any information that our dropping of the bomb on Japan was due to race. I want CREDIBLE sources for this information, not circumstantial, I heard from so and so stuff.

Also, I would enjoy any citing from a CREDIBLE source that Japan is currently undermining the integrity of the US, it's children, it's fluids, etc...

show me a textbook from the 40's or 50's that states: attention U.S. citizens, your own government is running radioactive test on you.

show me a textbook from the 60's that said: the gulf of tonken incident was totaly fabricated by the U.S. government so that they could enter vietnam conflict.

just because something isnt written at the time doesnt mean its not real.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    True, but we do have the news. We do have other sources of information more pertinant and more expediant than the sources they had long ago. When someone spouts off that Japan is currently subverting the US, I would like to know how, but specifically why I have not heard about it from any economist, any culturalist (other than ethnocentric internet rantings) or news outlet (including fact based blogs, InfoWars doesn't count in my book).

Prove your claim

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Who is to say I am not a Japanese spy here to contaminate the fluids of Americans. I am here to contaminate your fluids, sap your life essence... :D

Better check my house for a shortwave radio... :D

6birds

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fishers
    Enemies of America are wising up. they know they hold no chance in hell of defeating us on the field of battle. they are attempting to defeat America by infiltrating us and contaminating our schools with their ideas, and also by destroying our ecconomy. look at who our president is now ....

You're blaming them for Obama now? Wow, what a reach.

...need i say more.

Please do, this crap is great to read! I haven't laughed this hard since the unemployed kid was discussing economics. Please continue!

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    I was not in school LONG ago and remember distinctly that Japan attacked us in the 40s due to us sanctioning their butts because of Indochina raids for materials like fuel and rubber, plus quite a few other things (leadership hubris, US fleet diversion, etc...). That was what I was taught from my teachers.

So now you are justifying Japan's attack on Pearl Harbor? Offensive. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it certainly appears that way to me.

CorvetteTom

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010
    Shelbyville
    +1 for E5RANGER375 (gotta pass it around) I appreciate you voicing what many patriotic Americans believe. I lost family in WWII. I DON'T forget and I certainly DON'T forgive.

Subversion isn't an overt operation. It's just sad that people will allow the 'one world government' propaganda to persuade them.

Top Bottom