• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zspeed130

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 26, 2009
    Indy, South side
    Indianapolis south side. Buyer picks up near 65 and southport road.

Partial trades, Glock 19 or 17, BCM or Larue AR, 6.5' poly plow that I can make fit my jeep cherokee

First up a very lightly used Lesco split drive Aerator. Hardly used it last season (maybe 6 small yards. Used a bit more this season maybe 15 yards. I just dont do enough to keep it around. It is in very good condition with very little use. Tines are in great shape. Pull cord broke a few weeks ago so I just took the cover off and re-used what rope was left. $2000 firm ($3600+tax new). You could still make your money back on this in the next few weeks.
    IMG_0931.jpg

IMG_0932.jpg

Honda HS928 snow thrower. This is a beast. Only thing wrong that I know of is the cable to adjust the throw pattern is broken. I replaced the carb,air filter etc this summer. Did not use it at all last winter. Bought it from a buddy and would guess maybe 3 seasons of use? Its in overall good shape and ready to use. $950 firm (over $3000 new)
    IMG_0935.jpg

IMG_0938.jpg

Just need to move these to get ready for winter. I just dont use them enough to justify keeping them.

Zach call or txt (317-417-zero seven 8 nine

Top Bottom