• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

EnochRoot43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Anderson
    Commercial Quality Fitness Equipment - Big Price Drop!!

BIG PRICE DROP!

Hi Folks.

Have a few things for sale or trade.

1. Quinton ClubTrack Treadmill

Mine looks similar to these:

KeystoneDSC_3373.JPG

First off, I was told that this works fine. I have not yet tested it. It has a NEMA 5-20R plug, and that doesn't quite fit my extension cord. This kind of outlet is not uncommon, though...the plug looks like this:

IMG_298410.JPG

This is a cardiac rehab/fitness club grade treadmill! Google it and see how much they sell for....common price is $750-$2200. I believe the price new was $5995.

It weighs 350lbs+, so please be aware of this. I will help unload it from my truck, but it's on you after that. The front of the machine has heavy duty castors that can be utilized when the deck is lifted.

I believe this machine has a 3HP motor.

I would like to get [STRIKE]$350[/STRIKE] $120 for this machine, OBO. Of everything listed, I am more likely to accept a lower offer for this item because I only want to move it one more time;) Free delivery in the metro area, outside metro area may be possible as well!

Plenty of pics out there of this model, mine is the same. Used. For whatever reason has electrical tape covering the small tubular front handle right now...I would peel that off and put a piece of foam on there if I planned to keep it for myself.

2. LifeStep 9100

Mine looks like this:

2012-01-13_06-00-18_251.jpg

Stair Stepper machine.

Basically untested, I plugged it in and it beeped once and some lights came on. Seems to work fine.

$2200 new, used units sell for $600-$1400.

I will sell mine for [STRIKE]$250[/STRIKE] $100 OBO

3. Stamina Ab/Hyper Bench

42264588-250x250-0-0_Stamina+Products+Stamina+Ab+Hyper+Bench+20+2020B.jpg

71 buyers on Amazon rated 4.5/5

Mine looks like new. They sell for $149-$179, get mine for[STRIKE] $90[/STRIKE] $70

4. Weider Inversion Table

inversion_table_weider_club_95_shillington_28065353.jpg

Mine is in great shape, it is your for [STRIKE]$70[/STRIKE] $45

Mine looks like new.

I also have a Life Fitness LifeCycle 9100 Upright Stationary Bike. Need to get $150 for it. Pics upon request.
    Cash is king, but trade interests include and are not limited to:

GUNS(Rifles, .22's, Shotguns, Handguns, Air Rifles). Could really use a decent 10/22 or a good HD capable shotty...prefer 500/870....also looking for revolvers in .38/.357 and .22 pistols, Technology, Ammo, Reloading Supplies, Brewing Supplies, Gold, Silver, Tools, Boats, Scrap Ferrous/Non-Ferrous Metal.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom