• ...and so much more!
  • 2-Alpha

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2018
    Indianapolis area
    “Rimfire competition” is kind of vague…

Riley Conservation Club does 2 kinds of long range rimfire, plus Rimfire Madness which is a speed shoot.

ProTEQ and Hoosier Hills do NRL22,.

Wildcat Valley RPC does Rimfire Falling Steel, which is a speed shoot with movement.

Lots of clubs do Steel Challenge, including Riley and ProTEQ. Marion Co. F&G does a similar Friday Night Steel.

Tim’s Shooting Academy does indoor IDPA-style matches and allow rimfires.

The bullseye pistol matches in Avon probably allow rimfires.

I’m sure I’m missing some. Probably the closest to you would be a Steel Challenge.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    @blkrifle does Westside Sportsman's Club offer any rimfire events? They see to have a lot going on there.

Once I move to E'ville, if I can afford it in retirement, I may show up at both Redbrush and Westside. We will see...

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    @blkrifle does Westside Sportsman's Club offer any rimfire events? They see to have a lot going on there.

Once I move to E'ville, if I can afford it in retirement, I may show up at both Redbrush and Westside. We will see...
    West side has nrl 22, that’s the only rimfire match they have that I know of.

If your talking about joining both clubs, we (red brush) don’t cap our membership, west side has a cap and I think there’s a wait list to join, plus we have ranges up to 400 yards and west sides max is 100, red brush has steel challenge, the bowling pin league and there’s talk of reviving the prs rimfire (we had it in the past, but the md flaked out)
    Wanting to try some different rimfire competition shoots. Where are some good places to try preferably southern indiana area?
    Red Brush also has a bowling pin match on Thursdays April through October (except the first Thursday that’s club meeting night) it’s a double elimination match with pistols first and after pistols are done, we shoot carbines, it’s 2 dollars each, and at the end of a session (1-3 month, and 2 -2 month) the winners get a cash reward and get bumped to the next division, this is more of a social event with shooting, you don’t have to be a member of red brush to shoot the match.

In fact you don’t have to be a member to shoot any match at either club!

Top Bottom