• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    EDIT: I'm having to stop taking orders for the complete systems WITH BIVY for now. I'm getting orders faster than I can take them and I need to make sure I have the inventory to fill the PM's I've received (many of which I've not had a chance to even open yet). Still taking orders for sleep systems without bivy.
    I'm not saying I'm out, but some of my inventory is in storage so I have to get on top of things before I WAY over sell these.

I have many more of these than I'll need to service the hybrid group buy for back packs so I'm selling them.

48280212_gl_large_thumb.jpg

48063844_gl_large_thumb.jpg

Complete setup with bivy: $78
    1 green patrol bag
    1 black cold weather bag
    1 Goretex bivy (like new if not actually un-used)
    1 black compression bag (all have compression straps that go length ways, some have circumferential straps also)

Complete setup without bivy: $63

Shipping is $17 for one anywhere in Indiana
    $20 for two of them anywhere in Indiana. I'd have to check on quantities beyond that, but I'd be glad to.
    Payments, paypal, cc, ad 3%

FTF in Westfield but I prefer to ship unless you coming to me is pretty easy. (I'm running a group buy and I don't have the time to coordinate 50 complicated individual meetups at this time.)
    PM for arrangements.

Last edited:

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Bump, I'll be at Friday night steel this Friday. I'm only bringing premium packs that are requested. I'll bring some of each of the other things I have for sale though.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I'll be at Friday night steel this evening. I'll try to get there early enough to help setup but I can also stay late to move some of my stuff. I'll have a pretty good sampling of everything I have for sale.
    It would help to PM me with things you are interested in so I know how much to bring.
    I'll be in a tan hat with a black small INGO patch in the back and blue "Indiana flag" patch on the front shooting AR with 22 conversion.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I only have sleep systems without bivy left. $63

Weekend bump. I'm around all weekend to meet FTF if you want to avoid shipping. I'll meetup anywhere along the northern half of 465 or north within Hamilton or Boone county. Ideally you'd come to me so I can entice you with all the surplus in my garage.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom