• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Warning- language.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwOL5saCvqo]YouTube - Unhinged Perriello/Obama supporter rips up GOP signs, screams profanity[/ame]

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    It will be fun to watch these looney-tunes when obama is thrown out in 2 yrs.

It's going to get deep and ugly.

Political violence is almost ALWAYS on the LEFT.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    You can bet that when Obie runs for re-election the race cards will be flying thicker than the OJ trial.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    That is very typical. Liberals can not have an intellectual debate without personally attacking others. It's like they have constant *** hurt disease. I also, love seeing others called racist because of the color of their skin. Now I bet if you asked the idiot doing the yelling if he was racist. Of course he would answer no. Also, if that was a white guy yelling at a bunch of blacks. He would have been arrested guaranteed. There is to much damn Liberal tolerance in this country and it makes me F'n sick. Because the Right does not hand them their gumberment check every month. Then we are just a bunch white honkies. I wish we could make him and others like his just disappear.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    That's totally uncalled for. With an action like that, their lucky they weren't shot at. Some people have very little tolerance for the pettiest :poop:.

Top Bottom