• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Does anyone subscribe to the USCCA Concealed Carry Report? I found a link to subscribe but it seems a little sketchy.

Here is a link if anyone is interested. Concealed Carry Report - Free Subscription
    headline.jpg

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    If this is a newsletter written by a person named Tim (last name witheld to avoid future displeasure), I looked into it, gave my e-mail address to get the "newsletter" and have be spamed three and four times a day, every day since, asking me to send $$ to get his "book" and "hundreds of dollars (value) worth of freebies.
    I have no idea whether it's the real deal or not because I have been disgusted with the amount and frequency of the "Act Now", "This may be your last chance" messages that have polluted my in-box ever since. :noway:

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    If this is a newsletter written by a person named Tim (last name witheld to avoid future displeasure), I looked into it, gave my e-mail address to get the "newsletter" and have be spamed three and four times a day, every day since, asking me to send $$ to get his "book" and "hundreds of dollars (value) worth of freebies.
    I have no idea whether it's the real deal or not because I have been disgusted with the amount and frequency of the "Act Now", "This may be your last chance" messages that have polluted my in-box ever since. :noway:
    This is why you have should have a spam account

skseifert

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Boggstown
    I did subscribe as well (to my spam account) and, although he does seem to be peddling his own wares, and toots his horn a lot, but he recently sent a good newsletter about what to say after an incident, which I thought a bit thought provoking. Mostly harmless.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    I just subscribed, and ponied up the money to be a member. I'm starting to do reviews on various websites, so it's research.

Got the first print magazine the other day, and it is interesting. The emails can be a bit annoying, but they do contain useful info. If you're already at an advanced level, skip it.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    I just subscribed, and ponied up the money to be a member. I'm starting to do reviews on various websites, so it's research.

Got the first print magazine the other day, and it is interesting. The emails can be a bit annoying, but they do contain useful info. If you're already at an advanced level, skip it.

This. The magazine is pretty good, and there is some useful stuff on the forum. Tim's marketing can be a little annoying.

Top Bottom