• ...and so much more!
  • tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    I thought about that but most of its life will be in the camper or horse trailer. I'm not crazy about how heavy any of the big coolers are. 45-65 quart is what I'm looking at. The price difference isn't that much so I'm leaning towards a larger one. I have coolers on wheels so that's covered. OR I could always build that motorized cooler I have always wanted :D

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    I thought about that but most of its life will be in the camper or horse trailer. I'm not crazy about how heavy any of the big coolers are. 45-65 quart is what I'm looking at. The price difference isn't that much so I'm leaning towards a larger one. I have coolers on wheels so that's covered. OR I could always build that motorized cooler I have always wanted :D

I wish they made a extended drain tube, one cooler lives in the back of the Suburban and it sucks having to walk it to the very back so it can drain, wish it had a extended drain hose so I could just let the hose pass the bumper and pee.

Living in the dirty south a cooler is needed just to get groceries home in the summer and water/Powerade must be carried at all times.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    They make wheeled attachment kits for the yetis and since the attic is about an exact copy they should work just fine for the rtic. I leave mine mostly on the porch but it stays on a garden cart so it's easy to move to and from vehicles etc.

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    I really like my Coleman Extreme coolers, they work just fine for me on 4 day camping trips with 1 gallon ice jugs in the food cooler.

Top Bottom