• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I guess just show a badge and a gun. There are a lot of people who will believe a person like that.

Im not one of those people.
    Well even if it's a real LEO, dressed in full uniform and everything, im not going to give him my wallet or watch if he asks for it.

I mean people have to know that it's not part of the regular police job to rob people (not talking about speeding tickets here :):).
    I thought it was common sense.

If the robber is armed on top of that then I would be ready to defend my life with deadly force.

So you could be dressed as a cop, the pope, or a clown, it doesn't matter you are not getting my money. :dunno:

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    Im not one of those people.
    Well even if it's a real LEO, dressed in full uniform and everything, im not going to give him my wallet or watch if he asks for it.

I mean people have to know that it's not part of the regular police job to rob people (not talking about speeding tickets here :):).
    I thought it was common sense.

If the robber is armed on top of that then I would be ready to defend my life with deadly force.

So you could be dressed as a cop, the pope, or a clown, it doesn't matter you are not getting my money. :dunno:

I can tell you for a fact, there are people that will give their money and wallet to a person that says they are a police officer. I can name you a dozen or more in that neighborhood alone.

Now for the good news you are a bit smarter than the average bear (quote Yogi). Most would see through it but at this time we don't know if he didn't say the magic words...this is a robbery.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I can tell you for a fact, there are people that will give their money and wallet to a person that says they are a police officer. I can name you a dozen or more in that neighborhood alone.

Now for the good news you are a bit smarter than the average bear (quote Yogi). Most would see through it but at this time we don't know if he didn't say the magic words...this is a robbery.

For me it's an armed robbery when im stop by the police and the officer write me a speeding ticket. :):
    He has a gun, he takes money away from me when I dont want to give it away.That's clearly armed robbery in my book.

Top Bottom