• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MAJB Retired

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    I grew up in Michigan, top of the lower peninsula so I know what snow is. Wedidn't get out first snow blower until I was out of high school. Here, I use asmall John Deer (2505) with a bucket and a blade on the back. It's a graveldrive about 200 feet long and a parking area for all nine vehicles, so it takea little while. But, it beats the shovel and snow blower. I wouldn't doanything unless we get more than a couple of inches. I've got a snow blower, but I need to work onthe drive. The auger works great, but the drive clutch need replacing.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I have a wife, and she has a shovel. I also have a picture window where I can sit and have a beer, and watch her work. :cool:

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Oh hellz, everybody around here uses the road anyway. We're required to have sidewalks and keep them clear, but all these wankers walk down the middle of the road.

WhitleyStu

Keep'em Scary Sharp!!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Whitley County/Allen County
    Small front end loader with 52" blower on the back. Does the job...
    kubota003.jpg

$mooth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Texas
    <2"... Manual Snowthrower
    2-10"... Power Snowthower
    >10"... Sleep in.

That's about right for me. I've got a basic MTD single stage gas snowblower (electric start). Works quite well for anything we get here. In half the time it took me to do my driveway and the walkways, I do those then one of my neighbor's drive and walkways.

Oh hellz, everybody around here uses the road anyway. We're required to have sidewalks and keep them clear, but all these wankers walk down the middle of the road.

That's one of the dumbest things i've seen people do. I'll walk on the sidewalk, even if it's through a bunch of snow. Better to get my feet wet than run over by a car that's sliding.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Small front end loader with 52" blower on the back. Does the job...
    kubota003.jpg

Nice setup!
    I got a pic of mine as my Avatar. Im using a Western® 7 1/2 Conventional mount snow plow, the old school one with the cable controller..... I love it, but cant wait to upgrade to the remote control with a quick mount.

Top Bottom