Please reply by conversation.

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    I've lost my source of Corn is the ONLY reason this is going

30000 BTU Corn Stove in Great Shape, not stored still installed but not used in 1 year and won't use it this year. I've only burnt corn but it will burn pellets as well.

Plus Inline forced air Heat exchanger. I put this in after using stove for a year and reclaimed most of my lost heat in the exhaust.

Will burn Full out on a bushel a day and can be controlled back to about 1/3 bushel per day. All Electrically controlled Auger, fans, and shut down.

PLUS the one weak point to the stove is if you loose power it will smoke up the house, But not this one, I devised a way to use a computer UPS to make the stove do a proper safe shutdown when the power goes out. Yes your right you have to have electricity to run this.

Paid 1000 for stove, 200 for heat exchanger, don't know how much for stainless steel triple wall flu plus elbows and adapters to get you going. After First season the cheap firebox degraded so I had a machine shop make a new firebox for it that will never give you problems

Price Drop $500 was 700

here's the website
    Corn Flame

heres the pics
    2rms4mv.jpg

24mgff6.jpg

Last edited:

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    yes, you need a 3inch vent to the outside, I'm includeing the very expensive stainless still double wall pipe, and puts out 30000 btu peak, the hopper will last about 12 hours at max and about 24 hrs on min. Once the stove is started everything is automatic.

Corn is very clean burning and pellets have some smoke and soot, If you had your own corn source then you are in good shape, it doesn't make sense to buy corn at $4

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    Embarrassing, I've had several inquirer's and 2 demo's the first demo was bad, the stove has sat in the corner and had cobwebs and a dead mouse and moldy corn in it, second time I didn't have it hooked up, I felt like an idiot, I should have had it ready for demo,

I've spent the last 2 days cleaning and pulling the auger out so that it was perfect, when I pulled the auger out the mold had worked down into the bearing, I've pulled it apart and hand polished it and how has a coat of never seize in it I'm going to town now to get a bag of pellets so that the next demo will be perfect,

For the 2 guys who came by Sorry,

the next demo will be a working demo with marshmellow's on a stick in front of the heating ducts

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom