Corporate Media Don’t Care How Much Money They Lose…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The media colludes together to control the narrative, are funded by woke corporations and foundations. Probably boosts the corporate ESG score to place ads in the leftist media. I have often seen posts on INGO suggesting that market forces will affect these media outlets. It will not. The politics is so lucrative that they willingly lose money to control the narrative…

“Good journalism must be funded. Left-wing media outlets enjoy the massive support not just of left-wing donors but also corporate interests. It’s money very well spent, no matter how much of it they lose. Those who want to preserve the republic must also devote resources to wage against the information operations being run against the country.”

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    "Those who want to preserve the republic must also devote resources to wage against the information operations being run against the country."
    I devoted some resources towards this effort on Sunday, and I plan to devote a few more of them this evening.

On a more serious note, how do we create organizations to funnel governmental funding back to political campaigns and corporate profits? While I despise the laundering leftist orgs use to further their interests, perhaps adopting some parts of the enemy's tactics can be useful?

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    The media colludes together to control the narrative, are funded by woke corporations and foundations. Probably boosts the corporate ESG score to place ads in the leftist media. I have often seen posts on INGO suggesting that market forces will affect these media outlets. It will not. The politics is so lucrative that they willingly lose money to control the narrative…

“Good journalism must be funded. Left-wing media outlets enjoy the massive support not just of left-wing donors but also corporate interests. It’s money very well spent, no matter how much of it they lose. Those who want to preserve the republic must also devote resources to wage against the information operations being run against the country.”

Media, as only one part of 5th generation silent warfare, is a great plan for evil intentions until it's overplayed and exposed. This is represented by the increasingly desperate tactics and devolving emotional tension reactions of fake news and events. I see the controlling narrative failing more often due to the intense innoculation agenda creating an accelerating fallout. Disabilities and deaths are a strong reminder to families they've been duped.

Maybe I'm just underestimating the ignorance of the American populace as a whole. Comparing these same conversations from a year ago, I'd optimistically say there's been substantial progress on awakenings and resisting being told what to do. Going after the children was extremely revealing with only a few percent of parents complying and about half the States already banning the new CDC requirements.

I hope I'm right. You've said before the economy will change the vote but I still believe the trajectory of this bioweapon fallout will dominate. I'm starting to hear it mentioned in campaign linguistics (Kari Lake) concerning the children. Will soon find out more (if a fair election) on November 8th.

As for market forces not affecting the media outlets, what happens when the looming monetary crisis creates a situation where coorporations and other donors are less likely or unable to support the failing media outlets? They might just implode on their own (fingers crossed) . CNN is already a master class of failing business.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    While I despise the laundering leftist orgs use to further their interests, perhaps adopting some parts of the enemy's tactics can be useful?
    This is a problem. The right (or at least the politicians that claim to be on the right) likes to take the high road. The time for that has ended.

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck."

Top Bottom