• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FutureButterBar

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Don't Worry About It
    How much does a FFL cost? I looked on ATF's website and it told me to send the application fee, but it never told me how much the application fee was. If anyone knows, especially someone that has an FFL, it would be awesome if you told me.

thanks

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Curio & relic; Can buy guns that are made before 1950 or something like that. (there is a list) The good thing is that you get the same discount that the FFL's get at the gun suppliers like Midway.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    Curio & relic; Can buy guns that are made before 1950 or something like that. (there is a list) The good thing is that you get the same discount that the FFL's get at the gun suppliers like Midway.

But you can not operate as a business. Likewise, with a FFL you must operate as a business. Oh, and if you are trying to get your FFL, you should probably learn how to find your own answers. There is a lot of rules and regs to follow, and chances are you won't always be able to jop onto INGO and get answers to all of life's problems.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    But you can not operate as a business. Likewise, with a FFL you must operate as a business. Oh, and if you are trying to get your FFL, you should probably learn how to find your own answers. There is a lot of rules and regs to follow, and chances are you won't always be able to jop onto INGO and get answers to all of life's problems.

Well, WTF!??! What the heck kinda useless website is this if it won't give me all the answers I need?!?!?!

;)

Top Bottom