• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FN USA

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Sellersburg
    Well its that time of year again. The crops are starting to come out of the field and my .223 gets thrown in the truck. Anyone else doing the same?

slipnotz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 31, 2010
    Waiting for the corn to be taken out behind my house. Then I'll be trying my new 308 on them, from the house to the edge of the woods 400 yards. Just right.

Chase515

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Oxford, In
    In laws come home from vacation this week and we're starting in the fields this weekend. 22-250 will be riding shotgun with me the whole time. My son will also get to join me in the combine for the first time! I cant wait for my work week to be over so I can work the weekend!!!!!! Wife is even excited:D And I pray to the tractor gods I dont run anything over this year:):

birdslayer

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 10, 2011
    Walkerton
    There rampant on the farm where I hunt em.. And Bold.. Shotgun range. been robbin the coop in daylight... at night the'll follow you out of the woods.. Wish they made a call for predator call for chickens or goats I could call em in better.

Udderchaos

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    NW Indy
    There rampant on the farm where I hunt em.. And Bold.. Shotgun range. been robbin the coop in daylight... at night the'll follow you out of the woods.. Wish they made a call for predator call for chickens or goats I could call em in better.

Record the chickens/goats on a smart phone, down load the recording to a 'puter, then burn it on a cd. Play the cd on your vehicle stereo, or some other portable sound system.

newbomb

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    southwest indiana
    Coyote season starts oct. 15th, I may go a couple times around then just to get the itch scratched. Then I will wait till it gets cold and the fur is better since I skin them.

Top Bottom