WTS: Crimson Trace LG-617 for Glock (see ad for list)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

SixSigmaLarry

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   1
    Jan 3, 2010
    NE Indiana
    Description:
    LNIB Crimson Trace Laser Grip. I bought it for my Gen 3 Glock 21SF. The box says made for the following Gen 3 Glocks: 17, 17L, 22, 24, 31, 34, 35, and 37. However, the site says "LG-617 LASERGRIPS® FOR GLOCK GEN3 17/22/31/20SF/21SF+". Go to their site and see.

Anyhow, you get the box, manual, toolkit to install, and two sets of batteries.

I bought this online and never used it. In fact, I just got it out last night to see if it worked (it does, red laser turns on with pressure on button). I never even completely mounted it. All I did was slide it over my frame with batteries to check the fit and function (never swapped the pins out to REALLY install it).

According to CT:
    Instinctive Activation: A rear-located, pressure-sensitive switch activates the laser when the firearm is held in a normal firing grip.

Fully Adjustable: Easily adjusts for windage and elevation. The most accurate aiming system available for Glock pistols.

Price: $150 plus shipping. Might consider partial trades with cash for 9mm, 45ACP, or FN ammo.

Location: Fort Wayne. Willing to drive a reasonable distance.

No pics. PM me with any questions you have.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom