• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    My stepson has one for a Sig 238 (maybe a 239... it's .40S&W) and he doesn't really care for it. The single clip allows too much movement.

Personally, I'm a fan of the Crossbreed SuperTuck; any reason you're not considering one of those?

Glock Lover

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    muncie
    I had a supertuck and it rides nice it just is too much leather against the body i think. i like the concept though just wanted something a little smaller. i was worried it out move too much against the body. i may have to wait the three months for a raven concealment i guess.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I had a supertuck and it rides nice it just is too much leather against the body i think. i like the concept though just wanted something a little smaller. i was worried it out move too much against the body. i may have to wait the three months for a raven concealment i guess.

Not sure I understand? I wear an undershirt (even when I wear a T-Shirt) & then my supertuck and have never run into any issues with it. I carry a 1911 5" and have even gone inside those jump inflatables and have jumped and neither my 1911 or the supertuck have moved/fallen out.

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany

Yeah, I'd like a Raven too, but I want it for OWB. I can't imagine that Kydex, no matter how well it's finished, would feel better against my skin than leather. :twocents:

Glock Lover

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    muncie
    sorry i'll specify. I was worried the quickclip with the only one clip would move around to much because of only having the one clip.

Anyone on here have both the supertuck and raven concealment and can compare them for me. i've narrowed my search down to those two I think. For my m&p9c. Thanks.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg

Get a Raven made for you on the spot at the 1500 in January.

subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    I think you can get a mini tuck for the m&pc. its just a smaller verson of the super tuck made for smaller guns. i love my supertuck for my glock. getting one for my jframe and 1911. midway sells some of them now as well.

Top Bottom