• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Lately, about the last 2 weeks or so, I've been hearing ads on the radio for Cheaper than Dirt.
    These have been on Wowo (?) 1190am out of Fort Wayne.

I'm listening to Glenn Beck, minding my own business, and I hear these ads...

I think CTD is starting to feel the results of their gouging campaign.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    CTD is one of the 250 largest online retail companies in the US. Reported online sales of $90 million in 2013, up 20% from 2012. The gouging doesn't seem to have hurt them too much.

Last edited:

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    CTD is one of the 25 largest online retail companies in the US. Reported online sales of $90 million in 2013, up 20% from 2012. The gouging doesn't seem to have hurt them too much.
    Dang!

I didn't realize they did that much. I haven't bought from them in years.

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    Lately, about the last 2 weeks or so, I've been hearing ads on the radio for Cheaper than Dirt.
    These have been on Wowo (?) 1190am out of Fort Wayne.

I'm listening to Glenn Beck, minding my own business, and I hear these ads...

I think CTD is starting to feel the results of their gouging campaign.

In the early 70's WOWO had a Christmas promotion.
    They would call phone booths and if you ran to the phone booth and answered "Ho, Ho, WOWO" you won some sort of prize.

(Doesn't really have anything to do with CTD but the Mgderf's mention of WOWO caused me to remember their old gag.)

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    Its really hard listening to WOWO, i swear they saw "wowo" at least 50 times a half hour, i cant handle it. And they talk about this "world famous fire escape", whatever. I drive from indy to the northern part of the state a lot and its just awful hearing WOWO, WOWO, WOWO, WOWO, double you O double you O...WOWO, WOWO, double you O double you O holy crap now its in my head again.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    At least they are better than the CTD commericals that they used to run years ago in DFW.

I listen to WOWO. It's how I listen to my INGO core philosophy study group, "Coast to Coast", in the midde of the night.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    At least they are better than the CTD commericals that they used to run years ago in DFW.

I listen to WOWO. It's how I listen to my INGO core philosophy study group, "Coast to Coast", in the midde of the night.

When do you ever sleep? Don't the judges get kind of perturbed when you snore out loud in the court room?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    When do you ever sleep? Don't the judges get kind of perturbed when you snore out loud in the court room?

If you would actually listen to Coast to Coast, you would realize that sleep causes cancer.

If you listen to more Coast to Coast, more of INGO makes sense. Couple it with L. Neil Smith and you have total enlightenment.

Top Bottom