WTS: custom knives Dog patch knives chopper Craig Wheatley Titanium, Cubby fatboy

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    well folks I have a few for sale today that need new homes. just not getting the use they deserve. all are awesome knives but I need the funds for a custom that is coming down the pipeline and payment is almost due. so here we go.

A friend of mine in cali made this for me. It's a dog patch knives custom one off chopper. It's in s30v and hold a great edge. It's about 1/4 inch thick and a very nice blade. very sharp. has been used to chop and do food prep with. would make a fine turkey caver also. I paid 250 for it but in the need to move it quick it's yours for $155 shipped obo. top knife in the pictures

Next is a custom 1 off titanium Dashi from canadian custom maker craig wheatley. He makes some very fine tools. this thing is crazy light weight and very cool. It's called the [FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Big Hole Dashi Titanium with one of a kind Titanium Bead Flamed Finish Custom one off Titaniun it's very cool little set up for minimalist carry but still ready for work in a pinch. nice and sharp also. comes with nice little kydex sheath. Lets do $55 shipped to your door

Lastly is one from our own cubby. I waited 2 years for this knife and it's awesome. I had nova put a stupid sharp polished edge on it. It's m4 steel so it will hold a edge for a very long time. it's got carbon fiber handles with red liners and comes with a nice kydex sheath also. On this one I'm going to ask $155 dollars shipped to your door. it's a awesome blade.

[/FONT]

international sales at your own risk once it leaves the country plus actual shipping charges. everything will go out priority mail with delivery conf.

Top Bottom