• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I noticed the Black Friday tab is still up and these items can be added to the cart...does that mean anything that doesn't sell out on Cyber Monday will be there tomorrow?

PSA is pretty generous with letting sales run a little long. The question is are you going to kick yourself tomorrow if it's not on sale anymore.

I was hoping to find a PTR 308 for a silly deal today, but that doesn't look like it's going to happen.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I ordered myself a radical firearms complete upper with bcg for $299 @ primary arms. $250 off and shipping was under $11. Should be here Wednesday

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    PSA is pretty generous with letting sales run a little long. The question is are you going to kick yourself tomorrow if it's not on sale anymore.

I was hoping to find a PTR 308 for a silly deal today, but that doesn't look like it's going to happen.

I was going to wait, but I got an e-mail last night right before bed that said the PSA Cyber Monday sale deal ended at midnight. So, I couldn't chance it, and bought it. Today I see the sale items are still up. Oh well, at least I got what I wanted.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I was going to wait, but I got an e-mail last night right before bed that said the PSA Cyber Monday sale deal ended at midnight. So, I couldn't chance it, and bought it. Today I see the sale items are still up. Oh well, at least I got what I wanted.

I got the same email. I haven't bought anything but I hope the lower prices are signs of things to come. I was most tempted by the 20" AR-15 kits they had for sale for $420. That's just unbelievable.

The costs of ammo has just gotten out of hand in recent years. I'd be happy to pay $25 for a 550 rd brick of 22lr again any day of the week, but until the prices drop and stay down I don't see that happening. I'm hoping that after these black friday / cyber monday sales that the supply on ammo catches back up. We'll see.

Top Bottom