• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • koutsevil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    San Pierre, IN
    I have searched the threads and cannot seem to find any posts about this gun. I am curious if anyone has any experience with it. Any info would be great. Thanks.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    The Rami's are nice sub compact 9mm handguns built with a CZ style action, but looking almost 1911 like. They are somewhat chunky, kind of like a Glock but work very well for CC. The Rami P was the poly version of the gun and has been discontinued by CZ. From what I've read, there were issues with the frame bulging but CZ stood behind them and replaced any that had issues. The replacement was a gun with an aluminum frame.

They are not cheap guns in either price or construction. The only thing I did not like about mine was that it had adjustable sights. The decocker version comes with night sights but the safety version comes with adjustable sights. Those were a really nice set of adjustable sights and had they been on my full size CZ, I would have loved them. But, on the Rami, I hated them because they snagged on everything. It made no sense to build a gun with shaved controls and then put those sights on it. That was my one and only complaint I had with mine and it bothered me enough to make me sell the gun. Sure, I could have put a set of night sights on it, but I did not want to spend another $150 is to send it back to CZ to fix what was their odd design. After I sold it, BirdsAway reminded me that I could have sent it down to CajunGunWorks and had them make it right for a lot less.

They are great little guns and can be run with the stock 10 round mags or all the way up to the 17 round mags in the bigger CZs.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom