• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I want to sell my CZ 452 Lux and CZ 452 Ultra Lux. I like the rifles but the iron sights are to difficult for my aging eyes to see. I have other 452s that are scoped and I love to shoot and I need cash.

452 Lux is an early model in the triangle shaped box. It has a checkered Turkish walnut stock, that's what I've been told but someone said it looked like Beech, with checkering. Iron tangent rear and adjustable hooded front sight. It has a 5 shot magazine. I've shot this rifle approx 50 times in the years that I've owned it and that was just recently. I was able to hit the steel plate at 100yds w/o problem. Rifle is 98-99% condition. I have no pics right now. $350

452 Ultra Lux was bought this year and has been shot 10 times. It has the long 29.5" hammer forged bbl, all CZ bbls are hammer forged btw) and the same sights as the Lux. It has a nice Turkish walnut stock with checkering and a gold plated trigger. It comes with a 10 shot magazine. I have only shot this rifle 10 times to test it out. It has box and paper work. I have no pics right now. SOLD!!!!!!

I have no pics right now of either rifle. I live in Broad Ripple/Butler area of Indianapolis. Normally I would trade but I'm trying to get cash together to go visit a friend dying of cancer in Kentucky. Thanks for looking.

PS; I have a Ruger 77/22, 77MKII 223 and Mossberg 590 Entry gun also listed in the Classifieds.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom