WTS: CZ 52 Czech Pistol + 1033 rounds (7,62x25 mm.)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jolfe

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Muncie
    CZ 52 Czech Pistol + 1033 rounds (Rumanian 7,62x25 mm.)
    SOLD (Thank you, Mike, for a really smooth transaction!)

CONDITION: Excellent (unissued) Condition.

THE PACKAGE INCLUDES: a) Pistol with original leather holster, 2 magazines, and original cleaning rod. b) The amount of rounds specified above (most of it still in its original packaging), in perfect condition.

THE STORY: I bought this gun directly from AIM Surplus, in unissued condition, in 2005. Days later I took it to the range and shot about 70 rounds from it. End of story. I cleaned it, oiled it, and it’s been sitting in my safe since then.

MY LOCATION: I’m in Muncie and would rather meet buyer nearby, but I’m willing to drive within reason.

THE PRICE for both the gun and the ammo is $500. Cash only.

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY:

CONDITIONS FOR THIS SALE:

A) Pistol and ammo will be sold together.

B) Since I bought this gun under my FFL-CCR License, I’m mandated by federal law to keep a record of its transfer. A bill of sale must be signed by both the seller and the buyer at the time of the sale. This document (of which the buyer will get a copy) must include the IN Driver’s License and LTCH numbers of both the seller and the buyer.

If you don’t have both a valid IN Driver’s License and a current LTCH card, or if you’re not willing to record both of its numbers on the bill of sale, PLEASE DON’T REPLY TO THIS AD.

I am perfectly aware that a bill of sale is not required by IN law, and those of you who won’t sign one have my utmost respect. All I ask from potential buyers is to be equally respectful of my conditions for selling my own gun, even if you don’t agree with them.

If the conditions of the sale are acceptable to you, please feel free to PM me anytime and I’ll do my best to answer your questions as soon as I can.

Thank you.

CZPic214_zpscf81c42f.jpg

CZPic311_zps6a3d19c0.jpg

CZPic409_zps1b47b727.jpg
    CZPic110_zps0aab6152.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom