Please reply by conversation.

JimmyR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Clark County
    SOLD

Up for sale is a CZ 70 (sometimes referred to as a CZ vzor 70) chambered in 32acp. Gun was bought used from an INGOer, my round count is between 150-250. Pistol eats fmj rounds with no issues, but doesn't like HPs. Recoil spring replaced back in september, due to some feeding issues, which corrected the problem. Selling the gun to liquidate assets for a honeymoon, and funding a new cc pistol for said honeymoon.

Included is a leather duty style owb holster stamped and made for the cz 50/70, and a leather shoulder holster purchased from cz-usa designed for the 82/83, but works for the 70. Gun comes with 2 mags.

I am asking $250 firm or trade for a small SA/DA pistol in any 9mm caliber-9x17 (380), 9x18 (makarov), or 9x19 (luger/nato). Kinda jonesing for a makarov, but not too picky. Have cash to add to the right deal.

I live in Clark Co, and I would like to keep it within 30 min of Clarksville. I will ship to your ffl at your expense. Feel free to make trade offers, worst I can say is no.

Particularly friendly and amenable buyers can get me to toss in a box of 50 rds 7.65 Browning (32 acp) fiocchi ammo with any deal we make.

Please pm all offers. I'll make sure this thread is bumped as often as it needs to, trust me. ;)

ETA: pics added

ETA: Note price is now firm, and distance reduced.

2eq485e.jpg

2vk1f95.jpg

1z2exwn.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom