• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Tim's Shooting Academy has two in for $470, that being said I was incredibly disappointed in the gun. The trigger is awful to say the least and the grip was very very glock like minus the finger groves being absent in the P-10. I wanted to like the gun allot but this pretty much put the last nail in the coffin of plastic guns for me.

Triggers on plastic guns are so subjective you pretty much have to try them for yourself versus reading internet reports!

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Tim's Shooting Academy has two in for $470, that being said I was incredibly disappointed in the gun. The trigger is awful to say the least and the grip was very very glock like minus the finger groves being absent in the P-10. I wanted to like the gun allot but this pretty much put the last nail in the coffin of plastic guns for me.

Not really sure how anyone could call the trigger in my pistol, or anything remotely similar to it, "awful".

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    It's funny how two people can try out the same type gun and come away with completely opposite impressions. I'm absolutely loving the P10 trigger after about 700 rounds now. I have a bunch of 1911s and know a good trigger when I feel one and while I'm not saying that the P10 compares in any way to a 1911 trigger, it's still quite good. I love the smooth rolling feel to it up to the wall. There's still a bit of creep in mine at the wall, but it's going away round by round. Not being defensive at all, but do just find it interesting how the same basic feel can strike two people completely differently.

Archer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I had a chance to handle one at USDS the other day. I was very impressed. I thought the trigger was excellent, reset short and tactile, the grip texture was perfect. I appreciated the texture points on the sides of the frame for a thumbs forward grip as well. Fully ambidextrous is great too.

My only two gripes:

-the gun is super easy to field strip, but beyond that you need to pound out the roll pins. Maybe I'm just so used to the Glock platform, but I'd rather be able to completely disassemble with one simple tool. That being said, this doesn't seem like it will require any modifications for me the way my Glocks do out of the box.
    -this isn't limited to the P10, it's a gripe for all polymer guns. Why the hell can't someone make a gun with a 1911 grip angle? The smallest back strap is close, but would it really be that hard to just make it straight?

Overall though, I really liked it and hopefully will get some rounds through it soon.

bart2278

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2011
    I'm going to pick my P-10 up today. I work right next to Indy Arms Co., so I might go over there for lunch and put some rounds through it.

Top Bottom