• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hemicharger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   1
    Mar 14, 2008
    Anywhere
    I can't decide between the cz 75 sp01 or beretta 92a1. Being that im in the market for an all metal frame 9mm with a light rail. I do not plan on carring his gun so holster availability is not a big deal. I have never shot either pistol but I hear nothing but great reviews about both of them.

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    I can't decide between the cz 75 sp01 or beretta 92a1. Being that im in the market for an all metal frame 9mm with a light rail. I do not plan on carring his gun so holster availability is not a big deal. I have never shot either pistol but I hear nothing but great reviews about both of them.

CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ...

redrum... redrum...redrum...

hemicharger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   1
    Mar 14, 2008
    Anywhere
    CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ... CZ...

redrum... redrum...redrum...

I think someone is a cz fan but I'm not quite sure

hemicharger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   1
    Mar 14, 2008
    Anywhere
    Funny, but I ran into a guy down at Elmore's who was looking for a CZ 75 SP01 and his experience with them was exactly as yours is. Even down to trying to decide between that and another all metal gun.

I guess that's a good thing that more people are looking at the sp01

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    I've got a CZ Phantom and a SP-01 Shadow and can say do NOT get the CZ's unless you want a great gun that leads to you buying more CZ's.

I've been to a few LGS's around Indy and the only CZ's they had in were the P-07's. The SP-01's are hard to find anywhere, I got tired of waiting for either the SP-01 or the Tactical to come in so I just got the Shadow from czcustom.com That is a magnificent handgun. The first time I took it out to the range (and my 3rd time firing handguns ever) I had 3" clusters at 15 yards after getting used to the gun and to the fact I was wearing a coat as it was cold outside.

jfw46544

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Hot Springs Village, AR
    I have a CZ P-01, CZ75, CZ Phantom and Beretta 92FS and PX4. When I go to the range, normally there is a CZ in the bag. I really like my Beretta but I love the CZ. Looking for a SP-01 myself. (are you there George?) ;) Personal joke.

dice dealer

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county
    Love them Both . Have shot them both ,

Own the Beretta .

Just something about a gun that is made by the oldest manufacturing company on the planet , Not just in guns .
    And the only company owned by the family that started it 500 years ago ....., I just think they probably got this stuff figured out pretty good .:rockwoot::D

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    The CZ will be more comfortable to carry (flatter ) & has better ergo's than the Beretta(very similar to the 1911) but have a 96 Inox that I love as well that when in a good holster isnt to bad to OC ( I own both types of pistols) & find mags & parts easier for the Beretta .Just get both :)

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I'll jump on the CZ bandwagon as well. I've got a couple different CZ 75 C's, plus the P-01, CZ 75 B, etc. Love the guns. The ergonomics are fantastic. If you shoot a 1911 then the CZ works exactly the same way, but has a DA/SA trigger.

I sold off all my guns with the Beretta style flip up & away safety because I simply could not deploy them as quickly or efficiently as I can disengage the CZ's 1911 style thumb safety.

Top Bottom